Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

VoiceKeyer

Has anyone had any success getting the PTT to work on VoiceKeyer? I have never had any issues with PTT on my Flex rigs, but I can only get this program to work on VOX, since my wife has a very mouthy Jack Russell, I prefer PTT ;-)

Answers

• Dick B
    Dick B Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Yes, use it all the time.  Set up a PTT COM port in SmartSDR CAT and pick that port in VoiceKeyer.  
  • K2KXK
    K2KXK Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hi Bill.  I have it working with PTT.  You need to set up a PTT Port in CAT and then use that COM Port in voice Keyer.  See the 2 attachments.  Good luck and 73.
  • Bill English
    Bill English Member
    edited January 2020
    That is how mine is set and it doesn’t key the rig. When I press a memory button I see voicekeyer appear under the com port in CAT. The audio sounds great, but the only way I can play it on air is with VOX. There are no errors, it just doesn’t key the rig. I have N1MM running with WK emulation, MMTTY, WSJT, no problems at all. The radio will key with everything but this program. I appreciate your help! Bill K4FX
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Just build a "PTT" SmartSDR CAT port and point voice keyer to this port 

73's
    Bret
    WX7Y
  • Bill English
    Bill English Member
    edited January 2020
    That fixed it. Thanks Bret
  • Jay N1AV
    Jay N1AV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hey all, which voicekeyer software are you all talking about here?  Thanks
  • AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.