Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Virtural Club Meeting

Steven WA8Y
Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Michael Walker is a true Flex enthusiast.  He couldn't help himself and had to point out the amazing features of Flex Signature Series 6000 line of SDR radios.  There were about 30 Midland (Michigan) Amateur Radio Club members in attendance.  Michael's YouTube demo of the WNB on an 80 meter net was a jaw-dropper.  Many HF and HF-wanabe operators ended the night with real enthusiasm for the Maestro and Flex 6000 series.  I had my Remote station on one laptop and next to my Maestro (connected to my station) and next to a video projector, a pair of powered speakers and another laptop running Team Viewer and Michael's FlexRadio Systems presentation.  And all that ran off my vehicles Wi-Fi (2017 Chevy Traverese).  Before Michael and I got Team Viewer and sound working and ready I gave a short talk about my remote station and my Maestro.  I've used it from the car, and most recently from my daughter's home in Iowa to participate in the Michigan QSO Party.
Before and After the meeting (I kept the car running) several club members took the opportunity to see and touch the Maestro as we listened to Europe, NA, and South American stations in the waterfall.  Several offered to borrow the Maestro, ha, ha!

Comments

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Congratulations Steven, good prep made for an excellent club presentation. Well done!
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thanks and thank again to Michael Walker for his virtual visit to the Midland (Michigan) Amateur Radio Club meeting.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.