Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Viewing a Flex Radio setup

dan
dan Member
I'm interested in an SDR system and would like to know if anyone in Tucson has a setup I could look at and see how it operates?

Answers

• Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I'm up in Peoria and have a 6700.  I know it is a bit north of you, but maybe you come up to the Phoenix area once in a while and it would work out for you?

Norm
  • Mike_W7TUS
    Mike_W7TUS Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hi Dan,

I am on the far E side of Tucson and I have a Flex 6500 with a Maestro I'd be happy to show off.  Drop me an email off line if you want a tour.  
    1w7tus@gmail.com

Mike - W7TUS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.