Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Version 2.**** of SmartSDR would have made a great fathers day surprise...!!!

David Livingston
David Livingston Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
SmartSDR

Comments

• Mark WS7M
    Mark WS7M Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Yes it would have.  I wonder if we will get it this week with FD coming up.   I might suspect FRS would wait but I hope not.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Don't hold your breath . . . Been hearing about 2.0 for 2 years now.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    As you  keep saying
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    When they don't set a date or estimate, we could be waiting until December. I don't think about it anymore. When it happens...... well then we can all stop wondering. Too busy building million dollar homes to use my radio these days anyway.

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Trust me when I say, 2.0 is well on its way. We're testing it and making sure it works well for you, the end user. 

Happy Fathers' day, guys. :)
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    "2.0 is well on its way".  Good to hear! I'll go on about my life and not worry now. Thank you for all your hard work!

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    You're welcome. But really, the guys in Austin (and North Carolina) need to take all the credit. I just run their software and try to break it, and hope it doesn't brick my radio. :-o

If you've been to Dayton, Hamcom or anywhere else Flex had a booth you would have seen it in action. So it's not just a promised feature at this point. It's actually working software. 
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017

I think it's good it's been so long in coming. I would have never learned so much about VPN's and I am a better person for it.

Jim, K6QE

• Andrew Thall
    Andrew Thall Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Matt Youngblood told me that they are aiming for an end-of-the-month release.
    Andy, k2oo

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.