Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

version 2 updates

Harold Rosee
Harold Rosee Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am been away from the forum for several months.  I looked back several pages and did various searches looking for any mention of updates of SmartSDR since the first V2 release.  I can't find anything.

I am still on the last release of Version 1 and I just didn't see enough enhancement to go for version 2. 

So is there any word of what will be in the next release and when it will be out?

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Hi Harold A place to look is the release notes in downloads. As for imminent incremental updates to Version 2, we’ve been reading there will be one released with the general release of the 6400/6600 series. Whether that directly addresses more that picking up the series was resolved by some of the photos showing improvements for all. Since you didn’t mention a specific feature/set of features that were your personal interest, and FRS’s reluctance to promise specific features before they are “release ready” I’d suggest waiting until the next release is out to review in light of your specific desires. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Harold Rosee
    Harold Rosee Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the replies.  It appears they are putting all their resources on new hardware and anything exciting in the software will take a backseat for now.  I will standby and check back in another few months.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.