Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

version 1.11 Radio chooser Tab does not close

Rick  WN2C
Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
After upgrading to version 1.11 the radio chooser tab will not close. Click on it and it is a black box. I have SSDR 1.11 running but the chooser box will not close only minimize. Is this normal? 
I don't remember this happening on earlier version. Should I not worry about or re-install?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    Are you certain that you are not looking at the CAT application?  It has a chooser option now.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    No Tim it is the radio chooser tab showing on the bottom of my display right along w/ SSDR-Win, SSDR Cat, HRD Rig control, HRD Logbook and the Chrome tab. I shut every thing down and restarted the computer and SSDR, SSDR Cat and it still comes up that way. Oh one other thing, SSDR Cat does not auto start when SSDR is clicked on to start the program like in the earlier versions.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Anyone else see this? I have been running vers 1.11 SSDR for over 24 hours so it does not seem to be a problem but is this normal.? 
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Well today I had a first time (ever I think) SSDR Cat disconnect. Had HRD running and lost connection w/ HRD. Not sure if it was HRD or SSDR that disconnected.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited May 2018
    From your description, this sounds like a Windows or something localized to your PC issue.  We are not getting reports of this which would indicate a systemic behavior.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Tim, if I close the radio chooser tab using task manager then both radio chooser and SSDR will close. It does not seem to affect the operation, but shouldn't it close once I click on the connect button?
    As an aside, I will start using a windows 10 laptop and see what happens after I get 1.11 downloaded on it.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited September 2017
    I'd need to see a video of this behavior because I am not clear enough from your description what is actually happening.
  • Dan Zimmerman
    Dan Zimmerman Member
    edited October 2017
    Attempting to open program.  No radios displayed in chooser!

• Dan Zimmerman
    Dan Zimmerman Member
    edited October 2017
    Attempting to open radio chooser.  Nothing in the display.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.