Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

VAC audio subsystem error -9988 in PSDR

N8FNR
N8FNR Member ✭✭
When I click on Direct I/Q Output to VAC  I get an Audio Subsustem invalid device, -9988 port audio error, invalid stream pointer error. Any thoughts on how to get rid of that? Trying to get CW Skimmer working. Running KE9NS PSDR v2.8.0.40 and VAC 4.12.0.4974.

Zack  N8FNR

Here are my settings in PSDR:
Driver Win WDM-KS
Input VC cable 1
Output VC cable 2
Buffer 2048
Sample rate 9600

VAC Settings
SR  11025 - 96000
BPS 8 ..32  NC 1..2
Connected source Line
Max inst 20 Msper int 7 
Stream fmt limit cable range
Stream buffer low 50 high 200 max wait 300 ms
Enable channel mixing yes

Answers

• N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Weirdly if I uncheck Calibrate IQ I can check Output to VAC and CW Skimmer will start to decode.
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Was able finally fix this. I loaded the newer version of PSDR from KE9NS then created a new PSDR DB. When that did not work I finally looked at the manual and made the buffer size and sampling rate of PSDR the same as the Flexradio firewire app. All issues solved and everything is working as expected.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.