Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

V3 Antenna Genius upgrade

AH0U
AH0U Member

Anyone try the Antenna Genius V3 upgrade???  Seems to work OK but the added feature of adding my own band segments does not work... Keeps giving error message that the band segment is nt found...

any ideas???

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Contact the AG support folks (support@4o3a.com) and provide them feedback as to the behavior you are seeing.  If it is a software defect, I am sure they will add it to their bug tracker and investigate.
  • AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited June 2019
    I have contacted both Force12 and 4O3A but neither has responded with any help...leads me to believe they cant make it work either.
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yes I get the same thing, exception error, see below. Posted this in their forum the day it was release, no reply yet. Still can't use AG+ outside ham bands.
    Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
    Request value 'Band_Custom1' was not found.

• AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited June 2019
    Well neither F12 nor 4O3A has responded do I think they have found the same problem and aren't saying anything until they fix it
  • AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited June 2019
    here is a reply from Force12:
    I trying to chase down this problem, Bruce. Will let you know what I come up with
    Bill

Bill Hein
    Force 12 / InnovAntennas America
    RF Acquisitions International Inc.
    784 Valley Court, Unit C-3
    Grand Junction CO 81505-8722 USA

NEW ADDRESS AS OF FEB 1, 2016! 

mobile +1 (970) 628-5120
    toll-free (888) 998-8541
    Bill@Force12inc.com
    Force12inc.com
    InnovAntennas.us
    W0LFA Blog
    Force 12 Twitter
    InnovAntennas / Force 12 Facebook
    imageimage

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Bruce Croskey <bruce@croskey.org> wrote:
    I got an email from 4o3a saying they would send instruction on how to get V3 working but I have not heard from them either so it looks like there is something amiss in the software so I will not try to work with it as I think it is a waste of time now.
    73, bc

• AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited June 2019
    There is new version of V3 on the 4o3a web and it works correctly!!!!
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yes, so far so good with one custom band, will do more extensive testing tomorrow.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.