Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

v2 Sneak peek

Steve G1XOW
Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
edited January 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

With previous versions of SSDR, Tim at Flex has issued "sneak peek" info on new features, improvements and release notes.

When will we see this as a preamble to V2. Many people will want time to consider what is/isn't included prior to parting with upgrade dollars.

Answers

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I'm certain that you don't have to buy v2 immediately after its release. I'm getting pretty itchy as well, so I understand the tension. 8^)
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2017
    Not yet.  We are finalizing the release.  Once we have a stable RC (release candidate) version in the hands of the alpha team, we'll start a more detailed information release.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    My expectation of V2 with the exception of WAN support and snap out windows is a software package similar to the current version. Its just the next foundation to build on.

I am not a remote user so I am not looking for much new. Could be wrong :)

I just hope someday that engineering can turn the M display into something cool while running SmartSDR.

• David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    This has me really jazzed up!.    Be patient and don't listen to the "grumblers"  We that have real experience understand......!! Make it right !!
  • W3EX -- Tom
    W3EX -- Tom Member
    edited July 2017

Tim, the message you provided that included links to sneak peek do not work. I get an error 404. Please advise.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.