Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

V2 FOR FLEX 6700 DO I HAVE TO PAY???

Options
grumpy very
grumpy very Member
edited August 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
hi flex v2 i have a flex 6700 downloaded v2 it worked then next day said i had to pay trying to get an answer from flex no luck at the minutre any body had a similar problem thanks richard

Answers

• Rick - W5FCX
    Rick - W5FCX Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Unless you have a "Limited Edition" radio or purchased it very recently, then the upgrade fee applies.

I have both 6700 and 6300 Signature Editions (not Limited Edition) and paid the $200 to upgrade each of them to the latest software.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

@Richard - If you have a licensing issue, open that HelpTicket.  

That lets FRS work with you. 

Otherwise moping around in the community will get you just the sage advice to "open a HelpTicket."

Steve K9ZW

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mr. Grumpy.  Based on your Community email, you have never submitted a HelpDesk support ticket. We can't help if you do not submit a HelpDesk support ticket.

I am also going to close this post, because of the high probability that there will be feedback that is not very complimentary to you because you have complained about the same problem twice now and have been told previously how to solve it and did not take the advice when given.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.