Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

V2.2.8 Maestro Issue

Ron
Ron Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Loaded V2.2.8 this week Monday 5/21 and all worked as it should. I remote from different location at my Shop/Office (same ISP but different accounts). Tried using Maestro today but cannot get it to work. I can remote into my home PC and can start up  SmartSDR and all works fine. When I get to the login screen on the Maestro I can disconnect the PC at home via SmartLink and select my Flex-6500. I can select the FW version but I get the following

Maestro can not load hardware
I get the following error

Comments

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    This means one of two things; either charge your battery or Maestro needs a better internet signal. Too many wifi signals, weak wifi connection.
  • Ron
    Ron Member
    edited May 2018
    Yup, dying battery @ <1%, good call. That is what I get for leaving the wall power supply at home 
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    My Polanfo 12000 mAh is my favorite battery so far (run time, price, it fits ) The new Polanfo is 20,000mAh (even better specs) but it is $3x ha, ha.
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    GETIHU is $19.99 but 3.15 inch wide.
  • Ian Snow
    Ian Snow Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    What are the physical dimensions of the new Palano power bank? Will it actually fit inside the Maestro? Info not available on Amazon listing. Have two units now that work fine but won't fit inside the cavity without forcing it, something I won't do. Someone else asked Flex if they offered a replacement cover so the could drill a suitable size hole in it to pass a USB extension through it but never did see a Flex response.
    Ian VA3QT
  • Ron
    Ron Member
    edited May 2018
    Here is what I am using that fits nicely in the Maestro it is 5.3 x 0.5 x 2.9 inches

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EHKNKPK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Ian Snow
    Ian Snow Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Comes up as 'not available'
    Ian VA3QT
  • Ron
    Ron Member
    edited May 2018
    Just got to do your homework then by searching on Amazon. Most items have product information & product dimension. See the article below for info 

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/210311883-Suggested-Battery-Packs-for-Maestro

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.