Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

V1.4 Window size decreased?

Options
DK1EY
DK1EY Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
The window size of SSDR V1.4 has decreased in comparison to V1.38 when in max. window mode.

At the moment I cannot see all of the panels on the right completely.

Does anyone know how to get the window back to full screen mode?

VY73
Tom
DK1EY

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yes it has.  The screen footprint was changed to prevent the console from being obscured behind the task bar.

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options

from Taskbar and Navigation properties (right-click on taskbar) select 'Auto-hide the taskbar'

dan  W7NGA
    San Juan Island, Wa.

• DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    A checkbox "Always on top" would be the perfect option for that. Please consider that.
  • DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am a little unhappy with a floating taskbar. Please see my suggestion above ^.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sometimes changing to screen resolution to maximum will cure those problems.
  • DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Not in this case, as Tim says.
  • Ricky Marsh
    Ricky Marsh Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    It works well I have just dragged the bottom corner over across two 27inch screens making a brilliant display.
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options

Yes ... I can drag the screen to either of my displays for a full-screen view (WIndows 8.1)

beautiful display ...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.