Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Using ver 2.2.8.40 S meter works 6600M with white line at end of red but no S meter reading as on th

Dennis
Dennis Member
edited September 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Why

Answers

• Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    S Meter reading is only on the PC version, not on the radio. I like it too but there was likely not enough screen real estate on the radio.... just a guess. Andy KU7T
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Confused my 6400M has the s meter numbers under the redline and the white peak line is there as well.
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2018
    Wayne, I think you are looking at the SWR scale.

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    On my 6400M the 2 default meters for slice a is pout for top and S meter for bottom. To get swr meter I have to touch the power meter and it toggles till I get to the swr meter which displays its own scale with the S meter still visible its always there I cannot change the S meter. This is stand alone on the touch screen but thats how the post indicated next time I have it on Ill post a picture.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Now to change the s meter scale from s units to dbm that feature is only available if you are running ssdr for winfdows on a pc you cannot get dbm on the standalone radio s meter display if thats what he was referring to with v2.2.8

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.