Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

using Slicemaster 6000

Gregg E. McArthur
Gregg E. McArthur Member ✭✭
I have downloaded Slicemaster 6000 and immediately began using it to sinc and start FT8.  I also have it set up to use with N1MM+ and with WinKeyer but have not operated yet with those modes.  So today, restarting my PC I cannot find Slicemaster 6000 anywhere on the PC where I had used it yesterday.  There was a GUI for it as I was using it yesterday but today it is gone.  Looks like I will need to go back in and re-install it.  Has anyone else experienced that problem or can someone tell me how to correct what I did?

Answers

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Look on your root...  C: ,  I ended up deleting it off my computer or I'd tell you where it was...  Also check under whatever user you were using on your machine yesterday...  And Programs and Programs(x86)  Its was installed somewhere...

• N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Or your virus checker removed the .exe....
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2020
    SliceMaster does not have an installer.  It is a standalone program.  

Look in Windows Explorer for the .exe file that you downloaded and then create  a shortcut to have it places in your DeskTop so it is easy to find.

Mike

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Windows once "quarantined" my FlexMaster.   I had to go into the security settings and recover it.

FYI, Windows quarantines my JTAlart about once every two weeks.

Alan
    WA9WUD
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Had the virus protection move apps to quarantine .  Go into your pc config type in quarantine and there will be a list.  You should also see a button that will allow you to restore the app and allow future operation.  It literally kidnapped your app.....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.