Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

usb port can not turn on DEMI 2mldpa

AH0U
AH0U Member ✭✭

I  have a new DEMI 2MLDPA set up as an amp...plugged into the 6700 USB port.. when I switch to 2 meters on the Flex, the unit does not turn on...I returned it to DEMI and they tested both the unit and cable and say it works per specs... I tried both USB ports with the same results... any ideas???? running 2.4.9.115 software on Windows Pro

Comments

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    This may be a **** question, but have you set the USB connector mode to LDPA in the SmartSDR Radio Setup menu?
  • Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Other than connecting dc power and plugging in the usb cable, this is all that is required to make the 2mldpa with remote option to work.

• AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited February 2019
    Yes in deed... one of the first things I checked right after measuring the voltage at the uniy
  • AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited February 2019
    Obviously there is something more... I think the unit has a wiring error but have no idea what DEMI tested when they certified it was “in spec”.... did they check to see if it turned on remotely??? Beats me... should be plug and play
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Call DEMI and have them walk you through it.
  • AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited February 2019
    ttied that.... they don’t do that but did say everything was set correctly
  • Mike Presnell
    Mike Presnell Member
    edited April 2019
    Did you ever get it working?  I have a problem where I can get my LDPA to turn on with Smart SDR, but it will not with my Maestro.
  • AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes... the power plug on the DEMI was faulty and did not make contact with the unit so when I measure voltage at the plug it was good but it did not connect inside the DENI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.