Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

USB connector Flex 6400

Laurens PD9X
Laurens PD9X Member ✭✭
Hello all

In what way do you use the USB output of the Flex6x00? Ik want to try to control my UltraBeam with this. But I like to hear your experiences with what can be more connected to this.

I use my Flex remote over internet v2.49

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Hi Laurens

This should help you out https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/usb-cable-interface-guide-pdf/

In RS232 mode, the radio sends band data in Kenwood format of either your active TX Slice or a specific antenna port.

Mike va3mw
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Laurens,

Here are two diagrams that show how I use my 6600 and 6700 USB connections to control literally everything.

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team

This diagram is a bit outdated. The radio is now a 6600 and the amp is now a PGXL. The transverters have been moved to the 6700 for 160M - 23 cm.

• WF7B
    WF7B Member
    edited January 2019
    I use one usb to control my amplifier band switching. I use another to control my remote coax switch band selections.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.