Well, upgraded to 1.9.13 and the Maestro is back to poor connectivity, it's better this time on WiFi than Ethernet. For Ethernet I get consistent 1 red bar, doesn't fluctuate,1800 dropped packets out of 6400. For WiFi it cycles between 3 yellow and full green.
I feel better off using my iPad or computer since the Maestro is so inconsistent. I can sit at the fringe of my wireless range and have zero issues. I did the usual tests to remove the network being the issue, as usual latency is excellent on both wired and wireless, the only device having issues is the Maestro. I took it upstairs and it doesn't even see the wireless network while my laptop and iPad get 95% signal and connect to the radio with zero issues and full green.
I remote controlled a PC from work, VPN to my house and running SmartSDR with a near full green signal, that works better than the Maestro right now.
I'm disconnecting power and I guess when I get back I'll revert to a previous version and try that. I did a few Maestro reboots hoping the same thing would happen this time that happened last time where it would do another update but nada.
I'll open a ticket when I get back into town on Sunday.