Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Upgrade to 2.5.1

Gary
Gary Member ✭✭
I upgraded my 6600M to 2.5.1. after doing so, I had to set up all my profiles. When I turn the radio off and on, the profiles are gone! I down graded to 2.4.9 and my profiles are gone as well. Have not recreated the profiles and saved them again the the downgrade.

Answers

• Jamie WW3S
    Jamie WW3S Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Did you follow the suggestion in the original email to back up your profiles prior to updating?
  • Gary
    Gary Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Yes, but even if I had not, Creating a new profile should keep that profile on power down and power up.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    If you saved your profiles to a file, even on a thumb drive? were are they?
    Lesson learned, save your profiles. Keep a file safe to use at any time you may need it.

And save your 2.5 profiles as well. The profiles created in 2.4.9 are not compatible with v2.5
  • VE3DZP
    VE3DZP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Bill I also did the up grade, saved my files on a thumb drive but they where not needed? That to me means they are compatible no? I will back them up on a new thumb drive just to be safe. Gary
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Yes thanks for pointing that out. I should have said that v2.5.1 profiles are not compatible with earler versions.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.