Decided to share some observations which may be of interest to the developers or those who are hesitating to update.
1. Exported profiles.
2. Uninstalled previous version. Installation of latest version was done without any difficulty.
3. Imported profiles without any problems
4. The 2nd time I booted the new version I experienced the “no pan adapter” display issue. The radio was receiving on 20m, on the frequency it was previously on.
5. AGC Threshold adjustment now allows me to bring the effective sensitivity down to nothing. With previous version, even at minimum setting, there was still enough useable sensitivity. I prefer the new version – thanks!
6. “NB” – a noted improvement, but no benefit unless the setting is set to >= “80”
7. “NR” – a noted improvement, but the loss of higher audio frequencies makes the signal sound so muddy – painfully muffled.
Overall – a worthwhile improvement – thanks for all the hard work!
Be the first to post a reply!