Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

update to 2.5 profiles

Stephen Hawkins NG0G
Stephen Hawkins NG0G Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I was under the impression that I needed to use a Windows PC and the Smart SDR software and save all my profiles before updating to 2.5.  I borrowed a Windows PC and did so.  I then updated to v2.5.1.130 and was surprised to find all my profiles intact and working.  I happy but puzzled.

Answers

• VE3DZP
    VE3DZP Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Yes, I found the same thing happened. At least we have an updated backup.
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The problem arises if you try to go back - then you need the saved profiles, because the v2.5 / v3 profile database is incompatible.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.