Similar to Spiderman's spidysense, I have the ability to sense a release and I'm not talking about a bowel movement. Even though this release we are told are to support the new products, we have confirmation that there is one feature for us regular guys. That was enough to trigger my Flexsense abilities. Something is coming very soon.
There are new features, which you will have to wait and see what they are (some may have been previewed already). There are also bugs fixed and bugs being worked on. So yes, stuff for the exiting product line as well as those of us who bought new things.
You'll definitely know when to download a new release because Tim, Matt or Gerald will be posting it everywhere. I know it's been repeated ad infinitum, but "soon."
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to update you on our progress since the last Flex Insider communication on November 21st regarding production of your new FLEX-6400(M) or FLEX-6600(M). We are very close to what we said at that time so let's get right to the point:
- The first wave of final assemblies went into burn-in starting on December 7. Production testing is going smoothly.
- Later this week we will ship the first units to our field test team for more on air testing. Once on air tests are complete we will begin notifying customers for general shipment.
- The factory is rapidly ramping capacity to complete final assemblies from previously tested and calibrated PCB assemblies (See photos below).
- Watch your email so that we can contact you when you come up in the preorder list. We will contact everyone in the sequence in which their order was placed.
- FlexRadio will be closed on December 25-26 and January 1 for the holidays and we will be operating short staffed during the week between Christmas and New Years day.
Thanks again for your confidence in FlexRadio.