Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Undo feature

Options
Asher - K0AU
Asher - K0AU Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Many good points. An UNDO command would address some of the issues. If you move a slice by mistake an UNDO that moves it back to the last frequency or frequencies. Perhaps a right click on the pan to create a slice? What's awkward is an interface that silently does nothing when you double click. I'd also like a way to drop breadcrumbs on the pan as I tune to remind me of frequencies to return to. Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Mouse click tune topic.

Comments

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I like the UNDO function. Using the right click to open a new slice after one is already open is also a neat possibility.
  • Tim K8XS
    Tim K8XS Member
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I would click the "Like" 1000 times if I could. With my 5K and PSDR, I can't count the number of times that I mistakenly hit the keyboard and ended up in Neverland. If I could have clicked an UNDO button to get back to where I was, my wife wouldn't have had to cover her ears when I made that mistake.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.