Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unable to set com ports

Dale Belcher
Dale Belcher Member
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am a new user trying to configure my Flex1500 for jt-65/ jt9. I can't set the ports in powersdr. It just says "none". I have Com0Com installed, vac installed and can receive but not transmit. rig does transmit cw .Also, anyway to feed the audio to the speakers in the laptop without cables? Pulling hair on this.

Comments

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Dale, Got your pairs setup in com0com? Maybe. 6 to 16, 7 to 17?? After you set up the virtual pairs , then assign one end to PSDR CAT control tab. then the other end in your program. If you just set up the virtual ports then close and restart PSDR. For the virtual ports to show up, you have to manually select the correct port. Hope this helpso
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Dale, The FlexRadio Community is currently providing only support for the FLEX-6000 and SmartSDR,as there are existing Internet based support services for PowerSDR and the FLEX Series SDRs. I recommend that you check out the Knowledge Base or submit a HelpDesk Support request (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com). I have converted it to a HelpDesk support ticket and closed this topic.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.