Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX slice not toggling according to N1MM SO2R slice command suddenly

Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP Member ✭✭
edited January 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Hi contesters, anyone experienced this problem. Loading previous global and TX profiles that allowed toggling of TX slice as N1MM changes then in SO2R will not accomplish this TX slice toggling anymore. I can switch active slices in N1MM but TX slice remains. Only way is to do this manually. 
The OTRSP config is correct. Is there any other way to troubleshoot this unlucky behaviour?
Latest versions of Smart SDR and N1MM is being used.
Soon CQ WW....:( 

Answers

• Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Will it fix itself if you use a few CTRL+left and CTRL+right sequences? Andy KU7T
  • Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
    edited January 2019
    Hi Andy, I doubt. I used the Pause key to switch between slices since it is easier and always have worked. Have you tried to switch slices after the new versions of both software? Do you know how to troubleshot the OTRSP commands and if they are issued?
  • Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Did you try it? Andy KU7T
  • Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
    edited January 2019
    No, I will. 73 Kari
  • Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
    edited January 2019
    HI Andy, 
    Just tested and CTRL+left arrow or right does not work either.
    When I look in the profile manager (global profile is a SO2R profile) and switch TX slice by pressing manually on the TX1 button or TX2 button I do se that SO2R_TX1 is loaded and SO2R_TX2 is loaded respectively for the TX profile. The way it should. 
    So is it N1MM and/or OTRSP that is not working correcty?  
  • W9SN
    W9SN Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You ever figure out this?  I'm having the same issue.
  • AK1MD
    AK1MD Member ✭✭

I am wondering if anybody can help. TX profile is not following the active slice.

Clicking on N1MM radio 1 entry window it changes the active slice on the radio but Tx profile does not change. If I use slice master at the same time when clicking on the corresponding cw skimmer waterfall the TX profile follows accordingly the active slice on the radio and the correct entry window of N1MM.

Appreciate any input.

Thank you, Alex AK1MD

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited March 2022

Edit (deleted the first entry).

I just tested this and it works fine, but I had to review the manual on TX Profiles - Section 18.2.

TX Profiles are linked to the TX Antenna setting in the transmit slice.

If you keep this in mind, is that how it is working?

Mike va3mw

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.