Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX Input DAX sampling rate

Geoff_W8GNM
Geoff_W8GNM Member ✭✭
edited February 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

The sampling rates for the I/Q DAX inputs are visible and adjustable.   What is the default sampling rate of the DAX Tx input?  Is it adjustable or does it have a sample rate converter?

Has anyone used the NCH Tone Generator through  the Tx DAX connection?  What is the correct sampling rate to correctly transport audio tones to the Flex 6600M?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    It is 48kHz
  • Bob- W5TX
    Bob- W5TX Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I’ve not used NCH tone generator on my 6600M but had done so previously on 6300 to do two tone testing. Since specs are the same I believe you should have no problem

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.