Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TUNING WITH KEYBOARD STROKES

paul
paul Member
edited March 2017 in New Ideas
i bought the 6500 two weeks ago and i'm very impressed. i'm a handicapped operator with cerebral palsy. i had a 5000a before buying the 6500. i used a usb shuttle express and a bank of 3 usb foot switches which are programmed with keyboard strokes to tune up and down the bands. while i have the usb shuttle express working on the 6500 by programing it using the mouse wheel, i wonder if the key stokes are going to be added to smartsdr in the future? so i can tune with my foot switch as i can't program the mouse wheel. is the any other way i can program my foot switch? paul g4ydo

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Currently this capability does not exist in SmartSDR. I am changing your question topic to an "idea" topic so others can provide additional feedback on your need for heyboard commands in SmartSDR.
  • G4YDO
    G4YDO Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for the reply. Will it be available in the future?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Probably, but it has not been scheduled at this time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.