Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tune Steps

Al_NN4ZZ
Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in New Ideas
Eric, Thanks for re-opening this question. Here is a copy of my reply I was trying to post. Yes, I downloaded the documentation and there are a lot of features (including the tuning steps). I'm interested in what you have in mind for V1.2. Since it doesn't include the tuning steps, I'm wondering if everything else is included? I suspect that the tuning steps or variable tuning rate are the most desired features but the others are useful of course. I will probably keep using DDUtil to control the knob until the tuning steps are available. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Flex Control Simple Mode in V1.2 topic.

Comments

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Tim, Thanks for creating this topic. I think most everyone that has used the FlexControl under either PowerSDR or DDUtil has used this feature that allows them to control the tuning steps. And also the feature that allows the variable tuning rate when moving the knob faster or slower. This is a key feature for many of us so the question is when will it be available? If not V1.2, will it be in a later 1.x release? Or will we have to wait till 2.x for this? Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.