Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transverters

Paul RN3A
Paul RN3A Member
edited April 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I didn't find this in the Roadmap. What is the plan for adding Transverter functionality for 6000? Can we expect at least some of it in v1.0?

Answers

• philip.theis
    philip.theis Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    The fact that it's not on the roadmap makes it a trivial enough feature that it could be added along the way sooner. I doubt it will be in 1.0.0
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    BTW, many features set up even like composition of the transverter can be a part of the Radio Setup page, it will be nice as GUI minimizing. I beleave FRS will improve this part of the SW as most os us not playing with this toy(may be first couple of the days) but like to be on air. I would like to notice what averaging of the curve on panadapter is nice to see like was mentioned with advertizing -

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.