Transverters with 6600 and n1mm

• Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
I recently made a lateral move from a 6700 to a 6600.

On the 6700 I was running 7 transverters on Port A (XVTA) for Rcv and Xmit along with a BCD/USB switch box and ALL bands worked fine with N1MM. But now on the 6600, when N1MM is running and I switch bands from any of the transverters to 6M, the antenna port does NOT switch to Ant1 but stays on XVTA. If I manually change to Ant1 on 6M and go back to any transverter, the Rcv and Xmit ports stay on Ant1 and doesn't go to XVTA like it should.

If I turn off N1MM everything works fine.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated. I'm hoping it's just a setting that may have changed in N1MM.

Tnx Joe - KC2TN
Photo of Joe - KC2TN

Joe - KC2TN

• 106 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Al K0VM

Al K0VM, Elmer

• 610 Posts
  • 102 Reply Likes
Joe,
   You may be able to gain some insight to your problem if you use the SSDR CAT 'log' function to look at the CAT command flow between N1MM and the radio. Just select the comport used by N1MM in the SSDR CAT GUI and then select log.   You can also issue the same CAT commands from the TEST function and see what happens when  each command is issued one at a time..   
   I do not have the level of automation that you have and can not  give your direct assistance.  The Flex CAT command syntax is available in the 'SmartSDR-CAT-User-Guide'.

AL, K0VM