Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transverter Issues 2.4.9 Flex 6400

Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
When I went from 2.4.8 to 2.4.9 I am now getting transverter problems on my 144 MHz transverter.  It seems that the Flex thinks the radio is out of valid transmitting range no matter where I go in the band so I can't transmit.  I am also getting no 2m receive.  I prefer not to go back to 2.4.8 but the problem occurred after upgrading.  Everything else seems to work fine in 2.4.9. 

Comments

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited October 2018
    Ed,

Can you post a screenshot of your XVTR setup?  This will help me setup in the same way where I can test to see whether I see similar behavior on v2.4.9.

FWIW, I setup a XVTR at 144MHz RF, 28MHz IF and had no trouble receiving or transmitting on v2.4.9 here.
  • Doug Hall
    Doug Hall Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I can verify that my cheap UT5JCW 2m transverter is working correctly with 2.4.9.
    Doug K4DSP

• Ed Johnson
    Ed Johnson Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I removed and reinstalled the transverter and now its working normally/
  • Nick RN3KK
    Nick RN3KK Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I have also issue with adding transvetret ro SmartSDR for flex-6400
    I create small video about this issue https://drive.google.com/file/d/16xNhOGxcjmpNBuerzwX-eG0lB21aPt_S/view?usp=sharing
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited November 2018
    What I noticed in your video is that you are adding XVTRs and attempting to remove them before filling out the details.  At this point the client hasn't told the radio about the XVTR because there isn't enough to tell.

Then when you try to remove it, the client attempts to remove the XVTR from the radio (which doesn't know about it yet) and thus nothing happens.

This is definitely a bug in the GUI interface.  We shouldn't show you a remove that doesn't function.  This can be resolved by simply filling out the appropriate fields before attempting to remove the XVTR however.

Thanks for pointing this out to us.  I've entered this issue in our system as #6835 for tracking purposes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.