Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transmit Profiles changing

Options
Tom W3FRG
Tom W3FRG Member ✭✭
I create transmit files under "Profile Manager" and they appear to come up correctly on the "Select Transmit Profile " window but after I restart or change bands they disappear or revert to "Default."
If I look at the Transmit profile file all of the new profiles I just created have disappeared. Only 9 original files exist.

This appears to be an issue with the newly installed 3.1.11.

I have always used the Mike, Transmit and Global steps in sequence for creating new profiles.

Tom W3FRG

Answers

• K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Save the TX profile and then save the associated Global profile for the Band you want it to come up on..  It should be remembered then each time you go to that Band/Mode profile.
  • Tom W3FRG
    Tom W3FRG Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Larry,

As stated in the post, I set up and save all 3 in succession, Mike, Transmit then Global.
    I do this each time I create a Profile.
    Done that from day one but have never seen them disappear like they are now. Maybe some minor changes but not like this.

Tom W3FRG
  • Tom W3FRG
    Tom W3FRG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
     I've changed the Transmit Profiles to have them all in the form of " 20m SSB   or   160m SSB " etc.

Make sure all audio settings, EQ, VOX, PROC, Audio gain, BAL or MIC, etc., and RF power levels , Power & tune are preset before creating the new profiles.

1. I use the BAND select to get to the correct band prior to creating a new profile.
    Select Profile Manager.
    Then select MICROPHONE and select the audio profile desired
    Press LOAD

2. Then select Transmit profile.
     I use, as stated above, the band and mode IE: 160m SSB.
    I start that by selecting New Profile Name
    Type in the new name and press create and load.

3. Move to Global and clk on an already created, or create new, named band, IE:  RF 2K 160m
     I use my RF Kit Amp as the name and then add the correct band.

Thats that and seems to be holding, hopefully.

GL Tom W3FRG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.