Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transmit audio phase inverted

W3AM
W3AM Member
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
The transmit audio on the 6500 and 6700 is phase inverted in AM mode when using the rear panel balanced XLR input.  Positive modulation peaks correspond to the - pin 3 on the XLR instead of the + pin 2 as they should. 
Can this inversion be addressed in a future software update?  Should be an easy fix.  Using v2.0.17 now.
Tnx.
Gary W3AM

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2020
    This is a previously reported issue (defect #1920).  I'll add your comments to the defect description detail.
  • W3AM
    W3AM Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanks Tim, sorry to duplicate.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited November 2017
    No apologies necessary.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I reversed the wires in the XLR cable until a fix is in place Dave wo2x
  • W3AM
    W3AM Member
    edited November 2017
    Yes, me too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.