I shipped my Flex 6500 to Texas as a trade in on Feb. 5th, 2018. It arrived at Flex Feb. 8th, 2018. The Help Desk Ticket showed it's arrival and all was fine, or so I thought. I kind of forgot about it, fast forward to March 10th, 2018. I received the invoice for the new Flex I ordered but there was no mention of my trade in. I emailed firstname.lastname@example.org on March 11th per the instructions in the invoice asking about my trade in credit but got no reply. On March 13th I asked the Help Desk the status of the 6500 trade in. They did respond and said the radio had a problem. At this point Flex has had the radio over a month and this is the first mention of a problem. I was worried, the radio was working perfectly and in near mint condition the day I sent it to Flex insured UPS, original factory double boxes and packing.
It has been 8 weeks now and I am still waiting on a resolution. I have asked many questions via the Help Desk but never really get much information. I also tried calling Flex but the only options on their automated system is sales, accounting, shipping and operator. The operator option does not work.
I have tried to be patient but 2 months seems excessive to me. Also the fact that Flex never notified me about the alleged problem with my 6500. I am very frustrated at this point and getting any useful information from Flex has been difficult. Unfortunately it seems like the Community is the only way to get attention about a problem. I am sure this is a isolated incident but when it happens to you it's no fun.