Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Top Ten 2015 ARRL SSB DX Contest Finish

Charles - K5UA
Charles - K5UA Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Contesting
Was thumbing through the new QST issue and was surprised to see my call listed in the Top Ten scores for the 2015 ARRL SSB DX contest.  In 2014 finished in 7th place, this year took 8th place in the Multi-Op/Single-Xmtr division.

Guess this will add more evidence to the "Flex IS contest-ready" side of the contesting debate.  I predict that future hardware and software advancements of the Flex 6000 series will finally convince the contest naysayers.

Comments

• Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Better there than under Silent Keys. On the home page it only read something to the extent of

"Was thumbing through the new QST issue and was surprised to see my call listed in the".  So that is what I thought you were going to say.
  • Charles - K5UA
    Charles - K5UA Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hope that will be way, way in the future.
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I finished very strong in the single op low power. I have adapted my style and it is contest ready. It just a small tweak and getting it into the hands of a major contest station and it will happen Mike N9DFD
  • Bill N5TU
    Bill N5TU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Nicely done, indeed!  :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.