Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Today Amazon has the Deal-of-the-Day for Pelican Cases (26 Dec 2017)

Steve K9ZW
Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in New Ideas

Check out https://www.amazon.com/s/browse/ref=br_msw_pdt-2?_encoding=UTF8&node=17484903011&smid=ATVPDK...

As Amazon has sharply discounted several sizes of Pelican Cases.

I'm figuring that the Pelican 1650 will fit a PowerGenius XL and a second Pelican 1650 would hold a Flex-6600M with enough space for the needed accessories.  As I already have my Portable Antennas, Feedline and cabling in a soft ex-Military case I'm not thinking of going larger.

Quick heads up that the offer is today only, and a quick check elsewhere on the Internet does seem to be a good price, especially with Amazon Prime picking up the shipping.

Also with the size of the PowerGenius XL's matching Antenna Coupler/Tuner presently unknown/unconfirmed, there is no guarantee that there will be enough room in the Pelican 1650 holding a Flex-6600M to accommodate the tuner as well. 

Steve K9ZW 

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.