Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TNF /FDX ?????

KL4QG
KL4QG Member ✭✭
Looks like my TNF and FDX on my screen ?? What heck is TNF and FDX image

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hi Joe.. the TNF is the Tracking Notch Filter.  It's described in section 14 of the SSDR manual.

FDX stands for Full Duplex and that's described in section 32 of the manual.

Don
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Can someone describe the use of TNF and if you use TNF
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Joe, as some examples. If you have a birdie on the band that stays in one place, you can place the TNF on top of it to eliminate it. Or in some cases we may use it to stop a noise from someone tuning up. I use it as band edge markers. I place it were it should be and select it as perminant.
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I did not know it’s adjustable on 6400M

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.