Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TNF Bad behaviour With RIT on flex 6300 Smartsdr 1.9.9.9

NICETO - EA5ZL
NICETO - EA5ZL Member ✭✭
edited July 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hi, all

Detected a problem with TNF Behaviour when using RIT. I tune in LSB 40m band a weak (S5) heterodyne signal, put a "Normal" depth TNF and **** the signal. I test it, moving VFO and almost no traces in audio of the offending signal can be detected. Come back VFO to the initial QRG and move RIT. I can hear the tone changing audio frequency when moving down and up. The tone remains after the tuning process. 

¿Can any of you try to reproduce this effect?

Best, Ni
EA5ZL

Comments

• Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    I can confirm this unexpected behavior. Mode DIGU, TNF over a CW signal. Changing RIT brings the signal out from under the RF Tracking Notch Filter's influence. The TNF mark still looks good on the waterfall.

Kevin K4VD
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I also can confirm this defect

AL, K0VM
  • mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Seems 1.9.9.9 has been riddled with issues
    Been on 1.8.4 and staying there.
    Why?
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    I don't know about being riddled. 1.8.4 doesn't display this behavior?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.