Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ThumbDV vs FreeDV

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have just seen that a performance issue with ThumbDV, which uses open source software, has been converted into a helpdesk ticket? Why cannot the lack of LSB for FreeDV be given the same attention?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This issue is already in the bug tracker as defect #1368
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I appreciate that the issue is in the bug tracker, I was wondering when work would be started to get it OUT of the bug tracker, hi hi.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2017
    The only thing I share with you as far as an ETA with any high degree of certainty is that it will not be today. :-)

As you probably have surmised from past answers, any type of "when" questions are not going to receive a definitive answer unless the release of said feature or bug fix is imminent, meaning it is in a beta release and has been vetted.  Any type of speculation or long-term forward-looking statements are not permitted by FlexRadio employees unless it comes from a member of the executive management team.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2016
    Boy that's a cop out. There is never a definitive anything from Flex.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.