Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Three Windows 10 installations all working with 6300 ...

Gary L. Robinson
Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
edited February 2016 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Well, I have updated my Atom based Asus laptop, my Dell Windows tablet, and my generic home constructed desktop all to Windows 10.  All working well with no problems (especially after making sure the Flex software was NOT installed until AFTER the upgrade - as mentioned by Tim).  I am really happy to see virtual desktops finally built into windows.  I've tried some 3rd party apps that add virtual desktops in the past but they all had a few issues or sometimes more than a few hihi  Makes it a lot easier to do programming and for me a lot better than multiple monitors since I often have 6 or more desktops open at same time.

Anyhow, I have had my 6300 now for over 3 months and still just excited about it when I first got it.  Absolutely no regrets.

---Gary WB8ROL

Comments

• Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I had good luck with my Windows 10 upgrade as well.  I completely removed everything SSDR before I upgraded and cleaned up any leftover directories and stray registry entries.

The issues that I had with Windows 10 were not Flex related.  I had to re-install my graphics driver as well as the drivers for the USB video drivers that I use on three of my monitors.  I also had to play around with a few apps that were looking for virtual COM ports.  My Flex 6300 has been running fine ever since the upgrade.

• DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Same here, everything runs absolutely flawless with WIN10 and my Flex 6300. I had no issues at all.

VY73
    Tom
    DK1EY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.