Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

The mode "Expand" for view SmartSDR

R2AGG
R2AGG Member
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello dear FlexRadio! My Radio is Flex 6500. My software is SmartSDR 1.6.17 There is one comment on the appearance of the interface in the mode "Open the window". The interface is not fully opened and can not be deployed manually. In the mode "Expand" interface SmartSDR opens to full screen. This is on any screen resolutions. In other programs, such problems do not see. - Another note on the white **** at the top of the interface. - The window "Profiles Manager" is needed fixing in height. For examples put pictures.imageimage Best 73! Mikhail R2AGG

Answers

• K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I've reported both of these issues prior as Alpha defects.  They are on file still for investigation.
  • Gary Yarbrough
    Gary Yarbrough Member
    edited December 2016
    Mikhail on the Profiles Manager window just grab the bottom of the window  with the mouse and adjust it!

• K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Gary, he's trying to say that the internal window should scale when you resize it, and it should. If resizing wasn't intended, the ability to resize it should be disabled. It's a bug.
  • Gary Yarbrough
    Gary Yarbrough Member
    edited December 2016
    Another case of opening my mouth and removing all doubt!!  oh well I will just use the excuse that I am old....it always works!
  • R2AGG
    R2AGG Member
    edited May 2017

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.