Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

The last software manual I have for my 6700 is from July 25 2017 and I can not find anything later i

N4AB
N4AB Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Where do I find the latest operator software manual for my 6700 the last one I find in the documentation  downloads is from 25 July 2017.
Al, N4AB

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    There are two versions; one for the V1 software (SmartSDR Software User Guide v1) and the other for the most current version, V2  which does not have a version designator in the file name (SmartSDR Software User Guide).  What is on the website is the most current.

• N4AB
    N4AB Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hi Tim,
    Then there have been no operator manual releases since last July?
    Al, N4AB
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    Only for the 6400M and 6600M.  We are working on a new SmartSDR Software User Guide for v2.1, but it is not completed yet.
  • NX6D Dave
    NX6D Dave Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The SmartSDR for Windows User Guide describes everything that all eight of the radio models do, as they all run the same software.  There are a large number of citations that have to be re-written to properly describe how the various features work when there are differences in implementation for the different models.  And, there are a large number of images that have to be refreshed and brought up to date.

The decision was made to give the highest priority to finishing the new documents for the new model radios, the second highest priority to the Maestro document and the third priority to the SSDR/Win document.  All of the higher priority documents have been completed and released with the 2.1.30 software release.  The SSDR/Win document is now the highest priority (ahead of the PowerGenius XL User Guide) and will be released in the next week or two, after all modifications have been made and the document has been reviewed.

We are all pedaling as fast as we can.
  • Brad A. Steffler
    Brad A. Steffler Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    And we appreciate it.

Brad
    KE4XJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.