Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Test program on Nextbook

James Whiteway
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Here's my test program running on a cheap Walmart Nextbook tablet. https://youtu.be/37emn6K3310 James WD5GWY

Comments

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

James... THAT looks terrific!  You have your very own SSDR running there, it seems.  You should be VERY proud about how far you've come with this project in such a short time.

Maybe we can get more of a close-up?  Out of curiosity, I'd like to see what types of controls you've implemented.

Wow.. very cool!  Bravo!

Peter
    K1PGV

• James Whiteway
    edited October 2015
    Thank you Peter! I posted another video before this one with the program running in Win7 on my desktop machine. It's the thread about resolving the issues I had with bad flickering. It worked Ok in Vista got worse in Win7 and was unwatchable in Win10. I fixed that and now the panadapter is smooth in all 3 OS's. It's a bit longer video and easier to see. All functions on the form work. I ran the Nextbook test all day Sunday with no issues. And I used my CMD Micro controller with William's program and it worked real well. James WD5GWY
  • Dave Dave
    Dave Dave Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Yur progam runs fine her .....
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Way to go James.  You have made some great progress.
  • James Whiteway
    edited October 2015
    Thanks Tim. I just wish I had more time to work on it. I drive an 18 wheeler from Texas to Arizona and back during the week. So, only get to work on my test app on weekends, . After all the "honey do's ". James WD5GWY
  • M0GVZ
    M0GVZ Member
    edited October 2015
    When they get the WAN functionality sorted you'll be able to work on it whilst parked up!
  • James Whiteway
    edited October 2015
    That's true! :-) But, my boss already thinks I'm slow. So, if I start playing radio and programming on the road, I might get into trouble! James

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.