Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Swop IC9100 inc 23cms for Flex 6500

Options
Simon Lewis
Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Anyone here looking to swop their Flex 6500 for another radio?? 

before I go sell my 9100 I thought someone might like the option of swopping their Flex 6500 for it?

Full loaded ... IC9100 mint condition boxed, plus roofing filters, plus 23cms module

Would swop for Flex 6500 .. no 6300's thanks.

I'd take a 6700 + cash adjustment

Maybe someone been sitting on the fence on selling might like a swop

Thanks

Simon ZL4PLM

Answers

• SteveM
    SteveM Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

:begin bizarro world:

Whoever thinks that is a good deal, listen to this! I'll trade my BeoFeng UV-5R (slightly broken, no rx audio) for your Flex-6500.

:end bizarro world:

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    why bizzare . .. maybe someone doesn't like their flex ? a full load 9100 and 23cms module is a decent price ...  your reply is bizzare nothing else !
  • Ross Biggar
    Ross Biggar Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Simon I have sent a note to your hotmail account
    Regards
    Ross ZL1WN
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thanks Ross .. have replied :)
  • Bill Carnett
    Bill Carnett Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Might want to re-evauate the offer. Not quite balanced trade.
  • Jim    W3IPO
    Jim W3IPO Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I have a IC9100 sitting on the floor that has not been used since I got my 6500.  I made a BIG mistake getting the IC9100 before checking out the Flex.

Good Luck Simon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.