Survey results?

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Just wondered when we will get the results of the Flex-feature survey, I am very curious :)

Anyone any insights?

Volker
Photo of Volker Geith

Volker Geith

• 69 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3798 Posts
  • 917 Reply Likes
The survey is only a small sample of the community. Only around 25 out of 5000 members replied.
I wonder if this info will only be for internal use?
Photo of Don - kx9q

Don - kx9q

• 456 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
I think you would be hard pressed to justify that there were only 25 respondents.  
(Edited)
Photo of Gary NC3Z

Gary NC3Z

• 91 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
So the "official" Flex e-mail says they had "thousands" but you state very authoritatively there were only 25. Where is the disconnect, as that is a very large discrepancy. Make me wonder ............
Photo of KY6LA - Howard

KY6LA - Howard, Elmer

• 3737 Posts
  • 1600 Reply Likes
@Bill

We here did. You source this misleading nonsense that there were only 25 replies?
Photo of Dave - W6OVP

Dave - W6OVP

• 306 Posts
  • 96 Reply Likes
Read the comments in this thread...
Photo of Volker Geith

Volker Geith

• 69 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Only 25 replied? So many people complained regarding v3... They should have filled out the survey :/
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ

Al / NN4ZZ

• 1849 Posts
  • 670 Reply Likes
Hi Bill,
Curious about your thought that only about 25 took the survey. Was that based on the post asking about it here on the community?

Al / NN4ZZ
Photo of Burch - K4QXX

Burch - K4QXX

• 519 Posts
  • 122 Reply Likes
The survey was sent via email to people who had bought from Flex.  I know several friends that have purchased new Flex radios and have never been on the community. 

Bill, curious as to how you know how many people filled out the survey?
Photo of Dave - W6OVP

Dave - W6OVP

• 306 Posts
  • 96 Reply Likes
>I know several friends that have purchased new Flex radios and have never been on the community.

And I have several friends who have Flex radios but who have never bought direct from Flex. They are also a vital part of the user base who if pleased help hold up the price of the products.

Seems like the survey if properly done should have generated at least a few hundred responses. To make decisions based on only 2 dozen responses is a joke.
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3795 Posts
  • 915 Reply Likes
Sounds like some have taken my comment literally. When I said that I simply counted the number of people on the community who said they replied to the servay. my point really was meant to say that the community is a very small group compared to the customer base.

I hope that clears up your confusion.
Photo of Dave - W6OVP

Dave - W6OVP

• 306 Posts
  • 96 Reply Likes
Strange that no one challenged that number earlier and let the confusion build to this point. That would mean we still don't know how many answered the survey...
(Edited)
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3795 Posts
  • 915 Reply Likes
If you read up further you see a few asking how I arrived at that number, I decided to explain it.

We will not likely know how many responded other then Flex saying it was in the thousands.
Photo of Dave - W6OVP

Dave - W6OVP

• 306 Posts
  • 96 Reply Likes
Guess I missed that. Where did Flex say it was in the thousands?
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3795 Posts
  • 915 Reply Likes
Dave, from Flex in response to the servay.
And The Survey Says... Dear Flexers, Wow! We are overwhelmed by the response to the survey. We had thousands of individual submissions, half of which had free form responses.
(Edited)
Photo of Dave - W6OVP

Dave - W6OVP

• 306 Posts
  • 96 Reply Likes
TNX. That's good news. Hope it results in a new focus of effort.
Photo of Roger,  W6VZV

Roger, W6VZV

• 260 Posts
  • 118 Reply Likes
My guess is never.  Why would Flex want its competitors to know what its user base wants?
Photo of Lucas - W6AER

Lucas - W6AER

• 71 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
That is what I was thinking. And I guess I was one of the 25, since I actually filled it out. If the K4 rumor and specs are true, much of what I asked for is in this radio ironically. Looks like Elecraft did their homework I must say. 
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3791 Posts
  • 913 Reply Likes
Yes they had to do something or be left behind, nice to see Elecraft finally advancing.
Photo of Burch - K4QXX

Burch - K4QXX

• 519 Posts
  • 122 Reply Likes
I agree.  When I filled out the survey I never thought the results would be made public. That would just get people wound up if their "wants" aren't high on the list.
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3798 Posts
  • 917 Reply Likes
I know there are other ways to do the servey other than the community. All I did was count the people who said they filed it out from the community. Of cource some may not have said they filed out the the survey. So lets say even a hundred from the community out of 5000 memebrs is my only point for those taking me to task for not being number factual. And I'm not.
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3798 Posts
  • 917 Reply Likes
I understand it was anounced at the Flex dinner that the survey results will be published. Thousands responded.
Photo of Burch - K4QXX

Burch - K4QXX

• 519 Posts
  • 122 Reply Likes
My guess is that only a small percentage of Flex owners are on the community.  I have 3 ham friends that own Flex radios that got the survey in email and none of them participate in the community.  I would say there is no way to even guess how many took the survey and I really doubt flex would post the results.  I am just glad they provided the survey which shows they are listening to their customers.
Photo of Steve K9ZW

Steve K9ZW, Elmer

• 1461 Posts
  • 738 Reply Likes
I'm not certain the survey results are intended to be for the community.  

Guessing that they will be part of a (hopefully continuous) process with a lot more than a survey driving end decisions and planning.

I'm kind of thinking we collectively may have made assumptions about where the data would be going and if it would be released.

Steve
K9ZW
Photo of Steve K9ZW

Steve K9ZW, Elmer

• 1461 Posts
  • 738 Reply Likes
Speaking of Surveys - Dustin N8RMA has done a lot of work doing an interesting survey on our hobby - https://k9zw.wordpress.com/2019/05/16/check-out-dustin-n8rmas-2019-state-of-the-hobby-survey-results/

Worth a look.

Steve
K9ZW
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes

Zero Beat CW - 29.3%

All Mode Squelch - 26.7%

Resolve Thumb DV dongle for D-Star - 13.9%

Integrate Rotor Control into SmartSDR - 33.4%

SmartLink sharing to allow multiple SmartLink accounts for a single radio - 24.9%

Add Maestro control function to SmartSDR for Windows - 39.1%

Voice Macros - 44.6%

Record Audio from SmartSDR for Windows to desktop file - 47.9%

Integrated antenna switch control - 45.7%

Band edge markers on panadapter - 51%

CW transmit while in SSB mode - 18.6%

Upgrade radio remotely over SmartLink - 29%
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
Why 29.3% would want zero beat cw is beyond me, I think the panafall is the best zero beat cw indicator I've ever seen.
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
Also no mention of the 'other' category winner. I personally know of 3 entries that asked for no new features until bug fixes have been addressed.
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ

Al / NN4ZZ

• 1846 Posts
  • 670 Reply Likes
AutoZeroBeat —. Details here:

https://community.flexradio.com/flexr...

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
The point of auto zero beat is for radios where you cannot 'see' the signal. In the situation where you cannot see the signal, this feature helps ops tune to their own sidetone frequency if they cannot judge it tonally. With a flexradio you can see the signal, so when you want it, just point the mouse at the point of the signal and left click. Its just as easy with your finger on the touch screen, if you miss, (because you can see the signal point you know you have missed) then just drag with your finger until its on the signal point. I just don't get why you want an extra step after doing this? Why not just zoom in a bit before signal selection if this is a problem?
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ

Al / NN4ZZ

• 1846 Posts
  • 670 Reply Likes
PowerSDR has had this option for years, it’s a time saver for C W Skimmer user where it has to be dead on to decode.

Not sure I followed the “extra step” comment since when the option is enabled, a single click or touch would be all that is needed. More comments about it from the PowerSDR users in the idea.

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
I'm guessing that in all cases any auto feature would just tune to the strongest signal within a given window. I'd rather just select the one I want on the screen. I now understand the purpose, but wouldn't use it myself. Thanks for the explanation.
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes

The survey responses said that the most important desired enhancements were to provide additional noise mitigation, as over 80% of respondents rated this with either a 4 or 5 on the scale of relative importance to them.

The second and third most important issues were pre-distortion (69.4% rated with either 4 or 5) and to resolve the DAX issues (62% rated with either 4 or 5) .
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ

Al / NN4ZZ

• 1842 Posts
  • 669 Reply Likes
Adaptive pre-distortion is something that may have ranked high because of the way it was presented. Almost everyone would say a clean signal is a good thing. But since the 6xxx rafios are good in this respect already, maybe it should not really be that high on the list compared to everything else.

Perhaps a survey where the top 10 or 20 ideas get ranked from #1 to #20 would provide better insight as to what users value most.

And it would be good to include a few of the top voted ideas on the community as well. For example, Auto AGC-T is #1 by votes but didn’t get included on the survey.

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3723 Posts
  • 896 Reply Likes
Of course there will be some saying the survay is flawed and more surveys need to happen. I think this survey told Flex what they needed to know and it speaks for it's self. the results are in.
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
The questions were created by Flex, not the community. So Flex now have the answers to their own questions, they do indeed now have what THEY needed to know. As noted, they didn't bother with the results of 'other' category which was for customers own ideas.
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3723 Posts
  • 896 Reply Likes
As they stated when the survey started, from their data base they selected the most asked for things.

Remember, the servey is for flex data, now they have a good understanding as to our wants, they will move ahead.
Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
I see, so this info is for Flex benefit, not the users.
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3723 Posts
  • 896 Reply Likes
Douglas, nothing to see here, From a busness stand point of course it is for them. It is a great thing they asked us for input and thousands responded. And they even published the the results of the survey.

As I stated, there is alway someone not happy with the efforts made.
I have nothing more to add to this, hope you enjoy the benifits of the survey.
Photo of James Whiteway

James Whiteway

• 1014 Posts
  • 286 Reply Likes
I agree with Bill, the questions that were in the survey appeared to me, to be taken from things posted here on the community. Not just something FRS made up.
So, to me anyway, it appears that FRS has taken a step in the right direction.
And yes, it will benefit FRS, because if they do indeed implement and/or fix the features and functions that they listed, ( I categorize my pet peeve ANF with Noise Mitigation) then it will benefit both FRS and it's customers and future customers.
And I have yet to see any other manufacturer of Amateur Radio equipment ask their customers what they wanted or felt needed to be fixed. Most either wait till there is a huge uproar from customers and fix things or just ignore them and introduce the next version of their radios that may or may not, have the same issue(s) as their previous radios.
James
WD5GWY

Photo of Douglas Maxwell

Douglas Maxwell

• 149 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
I don’t agree with Bill as they didn’t publish “all” the results. The “other” section where if their questions didn’t meet user requirements you were allowed free input were not even commented on. Meaning if Flex’s suggestions were nonsense then the results are nonsense.
(Edited)
Photo of W1MSG

W1MSG

• 60 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes

Came in second on the survey, go figure, people have been asking for this since the first release. If this had been added in 3.0 I would have upgraded. Until it is added I wont be wasting my money. 

Really that was number 1 on the survey .. Didnt you have to know band limits when you took your license test ... Guess what !! If you are beyond band limits you wont be able to transmit, unless you have the MARS mod..
(Edited)
Photo of Don - kx9q

Don - kx9q

• 456 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
TNF (permanent) makes for great band edge markers as well as markers for the sub bands.

Don - kx9q 
Photo of Pat - WH6HI

Pat - WH6HI

• 359 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Yes, but when turning around the band it is a great reminder of where you are in the band.
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3767 Posts
  • 907 Reply Likes
That is why I have used TNF for band markers for a long time now,,that solves that problem.
Photo of Pat - WH6HI

Pat - WH6HI

• 359 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Me to, but would like permanent ones....
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ

Al / NN4ZZ

• 1849 Posts
  • 670 Reply Likes
Surveys are complicated, and depending on how questions are worded they may not provide the best insight. Often a followup survey can be helpful. Ranking ideas as to how valuable they are may not reflect the users feelings on priority

Perhaps a survey where the top 10 or 20 ideas get ranked from #1 to #20 would provide better insight as to what users value most. Users could even just pick their top 10 from the list.

And it would be good to include a few of the top voted ideas on the community as well. For example, Auto AGC-T is #1 by votes but didn’t get included on the survey.

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

https://community.flexradio.com/flexr...
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF

Neil D Friedman N3DF

• 229 Posts
  • 72 Reply Likes
A truly random survey, that had predictive statistical value for the remainder of users not surveyed, would be even better. 
Photo of Steve K9ZW

Steve K9ZW, Elmer

• 1458 Posts
  • 736 Reply Likes
Be clear this is a “speak up” survey, with complications of rated/ranking method and surveying biases.

The sample size is quiet good.

Interpretation of a smaller rated is the basis for many a doctoral student’s thesis.

Relative ranked results are a guideline to factor with non-survey inputs, cost/benefit considerations and marketplace realities.

This dataset is drawn largely from established customers who face a different set of choices than prospective customers.

Like quantum studies, the suggestive aspect of asking questions with enough detail to be answerable changes the potential responses gathered.

Within the limits of the sampling and population preselection the results have utility.

Once tempered with other inputs the usefulness rises.

Whether they provide the information and results to steer a product line — hmmm — well maybe not so much.

It is really awesome that FRS shared the results with some detail.

Knowing that they’re smart enough to consider an established customer rated survey as just part of the things they consider to manage their product is doubly awesome.

As a cautionary word, reading more into the survey and putting your own expectations on how FRS should run its business will undermine the trust in the community FRS feels good so they can share results. Public Product Road Maps ended because the reflector and community imagine themselves as overseers rather than consumer with purchase limited interests. We, by our purchases, have agreed to ride this bus together, knowing their is only going to be one bus driver.

Again many thanks to FRS for sharing their results!

Steve
K9ZW
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ

Al / NN4ZZ

• 1849 Posts
  • 670 Reply Likes
Agree Steve, glad to see Flex asking for our input and sharing the results. Hope they continue the survey process in the future. Also agree that surveys are just one tool and can be constructed in different ways. . They are only one factor in deciding what to do along with all of the other internal factors, ideas, ROI, and priorities.

Yes, thanks to FRS!

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF

Neil D Friedman N3DF

• 229 Posts
  • 72 Reply Likes
I'm not saying this survey does not have real value, I'm just pointing out that it has no predictive value as to the feelings of non-respondents as it is not a random sample. 
Photo of Craig Williams

Craig Williams

• 207 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Arrived this AM. Check your email.
Photo of Gary m0gme

Gary m0gme

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
   I'm not a contester, just regular radio user and dxer. What came top of the survey were in the right order, for me. Its frustrating to here all the time how this old radio and that old radio has better NB and NR than my 6500, it seems like every new radio technically has better NB/NR! About time something is being done about it.
     I don't want to share my radio, so version 3 has nothing for me, I don't use my radio remote and don't need knobs(Maestro), just let me filter out the noise as well or preferably better than users of other makes of radio.

Photo of Wim

Wim

• 99 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
In the mail today, we got the results:

The following results help us understand where the true value is for FlexRadio owners. While we will not be able to address all of these things as quickly as we would like, this information is invaluable in helping us make well-informed decisions as to how we prioritize and allocate resources most urgently.

The survey responses said that the most important desired enhancements were to provide additional noise mitigation, as over 80% of respondents rated this with either a 4 or 5 on the scale of relative importance to them.

The second and third most important issues were pre-distortion (69.4% rated with either 4 or 5) and to resolve the DAX issues (62% rated with either 4 or 5) .

We were not surprised to see the desire to resolve the longstanding DAX issues to improve performance and stability, and work is already underway here to address this; however, the survey was very helpful in revealing the relative importance of noise mitigation and pre-distortion. We have heard these messages loud and clear and have already begun discussions on next steps to make improvements in these areas of performance.

This does not mean that we won’t devote any resources to the items that did not receive the highest response rates, as we will always look for opportunities to improve in these areas as well. FYI, below are the percentage of customers that gave a 4 or 5 rating to these other items related to SmartSDR v2 and v3 (in survey order):

Zero Beat CW - 29.3%

All Mode Squelch - 26.7%

Resolve Thumb DV dongle for D-Star - 13.9%

Integrate Rotor Control into SmartSDR - 33.4%

SmartLink sharing to allow multiple SmartLink accounts for a single radio - 24.9%

Add Maestro control function to SmartSDR for Windows - 39.1%

Voice Macros - 44.6%

Integrated antenna switch control - 45.7%

CW transmit while in SSB mode - 18.6%

Upgrade radio remotely over SmartLink - 29%

Once again we would like to thank you for your overwhelming support of FlexRadio. We will continue to work hard to advance your radio into the future.

73s,

FlexRadio Team
Photo of Dave N2OA

Dave N2OA

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I never even heard about the survey until the Flex banquet in Dayton. I didn’t receive an email with the results either. I only purchased in October so maybe I didn’t make the list....
Photo of James Whiteway

James Whiteway

• 1023 Posts
  • 288 Reply Likes
Check your Junk Mail folder, I've had Outlook (Microsoft Office) dump FRS emails along with others there in the past. Strangely enough, other times, they come straight thru. I have yet to figure out what in a particular email causes it to be tagged as spam.
James
WD5GWY
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B

N5LB - Lionel B

• 217 Posts
  • 63 Reply Likes
The survey was a good thing and I voted based on my operating conditions and then added in the remarks another item that was not in the survey. 

Just last night I was reading an article about National Radio in 1955 or thereabouts and the writer noted that the company asked hams, by way of QST, what we wanted in a receiver.  Out of that came the NC300 and later the NC303, both excellent in their day (prejudiced - I have a primo 303 sitting a foot away).  I doubt either the 300 or 303 met every ham's idea of the perfect receiver, but I suspect they came close for most. 

My point is that not all companies will ask hams what we want, and the ones that do ask try to meet the majority of their customers' desires. I also believe they read and consider the posts in the community.  I believe Flex tries to meet the wants of most and that doesn't always work for me, but, that's the way it is and I do like my 6400. 

I'm glad that I had the chance to contribute my vote.  I hope they can do some of these things.
Photo of Alan, K2WS

Alan, K2WS

• 14 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
I put the survey results in customer response order. It would be nice to know the sample size.

Provide additional noise mitigation. 80.0%.
adaptive pre-distortion. 69.4%.
Resolve DAX issues 62.0%.

Band edge markers on panadapter. 51.0%
Record audio from SSDR to file. 47.9%.
Integrated antenna switch control. 45.7%.
Voice macros 44.6%.
Add Maestro control to SSDR. 39.1%.
Integrated Rotot control into SSDR 33.4%.
Zero beat CW 29.3%.
Upgrade radio over SmartLink 29.0%.
All mode squelch 26.7%.
SmartLink sharing of one radio 24.9%.
CW transmit in SSB mode 18.6%.
Resolve Thumb DV dongle for D-Star. 13.9%.
Photo of KY6LA - Howard

KY6LA - Howard, Elmer

• 3718 Posts
  • 1563 Reply Likes
If there is a clever mathematician in the crowd, they should be able to determine the sample size from the data presented

Sample Size = Z

A/Z = 13.9%
B/Z = 18.6%
C/Z=  24.9%
D/Z = 26.7%
etc

Solve for Z

Have fun....
Photo of NA0B

NA0B

• 38 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
The smallest solution for which A, B, C, D, etc and Z are all integers gives Z=2,000.
4,000, 6,000,... are also possible values. Of course this depends on the percentages being reported with only one decimal.

{{a -> 278, b -> 372, c -> 498, d -> 534, e -> 580, f -> 586,
  g -> 668, h -> 782, i -> 198, j -> 892, k -> 914, l -> 958,
  m -> 1020, n -> 1240, o -> 1388, p -> 1600, z -> 2000}}

Photo of k3Tim

k3Tim

• 893 Posts
  • 183 Reply Likes
Thanks for the answer.
I am *very* curious the algorithm to find the solution. 
Is it 12 equations  in 12 unknowns, ie. a matrix to be solved?

k3Tim
Photo of NA0B

NA0B

• 38 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Actually, there is another solution with Z=1,000 which is clearly
{a == 139, b == 186, c == 249, d == 267, e == 290, f == 293, g == 334,  h == 391, j == 446, k == 457, l == 479, m == 510, n == 620, 
 o == 694, p == 800}. 

Tim, I will send you a more detailed explanation to your QRZ e-mail address.
(Edited)
Photo of KY6LA - Howard

KY6LA - Howard, Elmer

• 3718 Posts
  • 1563 Reply Likes
@NA0B

Glad u figured out that moving the decimal point produced a viable. Solution for the sample size.

Hi Hi.
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan

KM6CQ - Dan

• 180 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
I doubt the validity of the 25 number, Flex knows their competition does not believe it. However if “band edge markers”and “record a audio file to desktop”become the top two priorities. Then I will not bother with anymore false expectations.

Dan
Photo of Tom N5MOA

Tom N5MOA

• 91 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
Provide additional noise mitigation. 80.0%.

Resolve DAX issues 62.0%.

I have zero interest in/need of the others listed.
Photo of Bob Young

Bob Young

• 29 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hopefully Flex will address the issues that are most important to us and begin to focus their limited resources to getting the job done.  If not, I am sure many Flex owners will vote with their feet and buy something else. 
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3787 Posts
  • 913 Reply Likes
To help answer this, Flex has already began working on things on the list. There are a few items on the list that would certainly entice many more to move up to V3.
Photo of Gary NC3Z

Gary NC3Z

• 91 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Such as?
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF

HCampbell WB4IVF

• 275 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
Maestro control of SSDR would entice me to toward V3 for sure!

Howard
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3787 Posts
  • 913 Reply Likes
Garry, you saw nothing on the list that would not cause you to upgrade?
Photo of Mike W9OJ

Mike W9OJ

• 101 Posts
  • 38 Reply Likes
I might upgrade from V1 if noise mitigation is improved.
Photo of Norm - W7CK

Norm - W7CK

• 754 Posts
  • 160 Reply Likes
Are you serious?  Band edge markers on panadapter. 51.0%.  If I'm not mistaken, isn't that on each and every exam?  Simply placing a permanent TNF for your operating class fixes this issue for those that have trouble remembering.

Auto AGC-T would have been nice to have on the survey.

Norm
Photo of Alan, K2WS

Alan, K2WS

• 14 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
If I’m not mistaken, the iOS version of SSDR already has that feature. Auto AGC-T would be nice. I think the top three FlexRadio survey items need to be addressed first.