Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Sunday HF Net

Ken Davis
Ken Davis Member ✭✭
I think there is a 20 meter net on Sunday afternoon but cannot find any current reference to it for frequency or time frame.  I think I also read sometime ago that it was also on Echolink.  Any chance someone could respond and it this is all true, is there any chance Flex could put it on their web site?  Thanks to all and 73

Answers

• Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    This is what I have in my calendar. I haven't checked in in a couple of weeks but it should still be accurate. Maybe changes for DST?

FlexNet 14.329
    http://original.livestream.com/wa5qpz
    When Sun 2017-03-12 14:00 – 15:00 Eastern Time
    Where 14.329

Have fun!
    Kev K4VD

• Ken Davis
    Ken Davis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Got it Kev, Thanks and this is what I was looking for.  I thought it was on Echolink but that may have been a long time ago, who knows.
    Ken - W0KRD
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited March 2017
    I don't use Echolink so I never paid attention but I am pretty sure it is available there also. Hopefully Dudley or someone has the missing details.

Maybe catch you on the net some time.

Kev

• Ken Davis
    Ken Davis Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    We will make it on the net someday for sure. Thanks again.
    Ken

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.