Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Suddenly my TNF function quit working. Using 6300 and SmartSDR 1.3.8 Windows 7

Mick Bell
Mick Bell Member
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I can create a TNF but it has no effect whatsoever on the noise I'm trying to block.  I haven't a clue as to why this feature suddenly stopped working.

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Did you click the TNF button at the bottom of the SmartSDR window to enable TNF globally?
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'm sure you have globally toggled on TNF left below. Next step would be to reset your 6300, first saving your profiles. 
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited March 2018
    Same reply TNF on bottom with picture

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    As others have already have said, if your Tracking Notch Filters on the screen are showing in Grey, you need to click on the "TNF" icon in the lower left corner of your SmartSDR screen.  Your filters will then highlight in green (as shown) and will be functioning.

• James Whiteway
    edited February 2015
    Well, that explains something for me too!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.