Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

StreamDeck mini with a 6300 & Maestro.

Rick Zach K1RJZ
Rick Zach K1RJZ Member ✭✭
I bought my StreamDeck mini for another purpose but I happen to own a 6300 with a Maestro. I understand how it may work with a PC but can it work on a Maestro which is a Windows PC??

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    StreamDeck is a USB device which needs drivers and programs. You do not have access to the OS in the Maestro, so it will, unfortunately, not be possible to use a StreamDeck directly with a Maestro with no PC.
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    The Mac is another platform that supports the Stream Deck. Am I correct that it is possible to connect the Stream Deck to a Mac and use it to send commands to FRStack on a PC (local? or even remote?) to then command the Flex?
  • Paul - GI4FZD
    Paul - GI4FZD Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Could it be used on a iphone which connects to the Flex via network?

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I would suggest visiting the Elgato website and reviewing the device requirements. It only mentions Mac and Windows.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I use mine connected to my PC and in FR Stack have fr stack connected to the Maestro and Stream Deck will run the Maestro. Been doing it every day.
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    @paul — I’m pretty sure you could use it on your iPhone to command FRStack on a PC that then commands the Maestro or Flex. Sadly FRStack only runs on a PC at the moment.
  • Paul - GI4FZD
    Paul - GI4FZD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    There is frstack in the apple store that uses the app instead of the hardware interface
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    @Paul - do you have a link to the Apple store “FRStack” app that you are referring to? I looked but didn’t see anything.
  • Paul - GI4FZD
    Paul - GI4FZD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    sorry, i read this wrong , i thought i had deleted the message it was the Stream deck app I was refererring to, I only noticed this after I reread your message. Cheers
  • Rick Zach K1RJZ
    Rick Zach K1RJZ Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    How and where do you install the drivers to work on a Maestro? Or maybe you don't.  How do you connect FRStack to the Maestro?

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Rick, first of all you have to install the latest version of FRStack3, then open the folder where FRStack resides.You'll see this file "com.mkcmsoftware.restcall.streamDeckPlugin" click on it, this will install it into FRStack. Next locate this file in the same folder "FRStack Rest.streamDeckProfile" click on it and it will install.
    I forgot to mention that before doing the above you have to load the Elgato Stream Deck driver. You can get it at
    https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/downloads

it's called Stream Deck for Windows.
    Have fun
    de W1GLV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.