Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Streamdeck file request

Rich McCabe
Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have a stream deck out for delivery today. Would be interested in getting a jump start on seeing how it works. Anyone that has a config file they are willing to share I would appreciate it. You can email me via email listed at https://www.qrz.com/db/KD0ZV

Thanks and 73,

Rich

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    A comprehensive configuration file comes with FRStack. It is about the best starting point possible. The Stream Deck is easily extensible, so you can add your own folder trees based on Mark's sample file.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Craig, is there info in how this works somewhere?  I did not see anything in the FRstack documentation on how do do any of this.
  • Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Once you get the Stream Deck and install the software, there are two files in the FRStack3 program folder under C:Program Files (x86) that you double-click on to run:
    com.mkcmsoftware.restcall.streamDeckPlugin  and
    FRStack3 Rest.streamDeckProfile
    These will set up the Stream Deck for FRStack3. After this, it will all become relatively obvious in the Stream Deck program.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Thanks again Craig. Software was already installed. Doing as you said did change Stream Deck so I will wait for the hardware.

Rich
    kd0zv
  • Gary NC3Z
    Gary NC3Z Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Yes, the FRStack Help file has a pretty easy to understand instructions. Got the StreamDeck doing some pretty neat things for the 6600M (as well as doing things for my Anan and Elecraft KPA500 amp by sending serial commands).

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Well I have already figured out I want the XL instead.  Interesting program.  Is there documentation somewhere on all the commands, etc that can be used with Flex?  Want to set up screens more for tasks than grouped radio functions.image
  • Gary NC3Z
    Gary NC3Z Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    The FRStack Help file has a pretty comprehensive document on all the commands available.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Yes, that is what I need. I clicked help and looked like a duplicate of the webpage. I did not scroll far enough.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Is there anyway to cancel a CWX send besides using a hotkey for escape?  This works when SmartSDR has focus but otherwise doesn't.  And is there a better place to discuss this products use with FRStack than here?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.