Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Strange signal on 7.070.000

Ian1
Ian1 Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Last night around Midnight Eastern time I saw this signal it's still going on 12 hours later. I can't seem to identify it can any of you take a look and throw in your 2 cents.

Ian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ErcthXYZo

Answers

• Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    This morning the signal is still radiating almost looks like RTTY but seems to have an additional signal attached.

Ian

• RoyS
    RoyS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Ian,
    Your videos are marked as private. I cannot view them. However I also see the signal at my QTH (Houston, TX. I have no idea what this signal is.

73 - Roy W5TKZ

• Ed_NZ1Q
    Ed_NZ1Q Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Ian, Yes, I have seen this signal in St Pete (Tampa Bay) area of Florida.  Not far from you.  Something from McDill AFB ??

Ed - NZ1Q

• Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Videos are public now signal doesnt appear to be local. Anyone have any ideas?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.