Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Status of the FLEX-6750 Signature Series -- When will they ship?

K9APW - Dick - Verona, WI
edited March 2017 in
The FLEX-6750 Signature Series radios --- any idea when they will be available for shipping? This is the 8-receiver version which I order well over a year ago?? What's its progress & anticipated delivery status?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    ****, I have to check on Monday to see if you are on the Preview list. We are only shipping FLEX-6700 and FLEX-6500s to those customers who opted into the Preview program at this time. If you did not opt in, your radio will be shipped after we release SmartSDR for Windows v1.0
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    ****, I just received confirmation that you opted out of the SmartSDR Preview program. Therefore you are scheduled to receive your radio after SmartSDR v1.0 is released in September. However there are hundreds of folks already using their FLEX-6000s with the SmartSDR Preview software. If you would like to accelerate your delivery schedule, contact us during normal business hours and let us know you want to "opt in" to the SmartSDR Preview program.